TransferMate is an online payment platform, easy to use and offers a secure, fast and affordable way to make your international educational payments around the world.
To get started you are going to need:
- Your passport and,
- Alaia’s Invoice.
You can pay with a credit card or wire transfer.
To start your payment, select the currency displayed as it shows on Alaia’s invoice.
You can translate TransferMate webpage anytime.
Here is your invoice number.
Do NOT use letters with diacritical marks.
e.g.: ã, á, à, õ, ó, ø, ô, ó, í, ï, î, ç, é, ê, ë, etc.
Use letters from the English alphabet and digits from 0 – 9.
If you need any help you can always contact us or chat with a TransferMate advisor in English or your own language.
Why pay using TransferMate?
- It is free of charges.
- It will save you time and money when paying your fees internationally.
- No international sender/receiver fees.
- 24-hour online tracking of all payments.
- Receipt of all payments issued to the sender and receiver.
- A safer and easier way to pay.